Salaried General Practitioner
Leighton Road Surgery will provide you with an exciting opportunity to practice and further develop your high quality clinical skills as a member of a cohesive, energetic and forward thinking team.
- Excellent terms and conditions
- PMS Contract with Bedfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group (BCCG)
- Training Practice, committed to learning and developing the whole team
- Main site and branch surgery
- 14,600 list
- Skill mixed team including a nursing department of 11
- Telehealth to support care of Long Term Conditions
- High calibre staff and sound organisational systems
- Practice interests include
- Providing new and innovative primary care services
- Commissioning and stretching the boundaries
- Clinical research and trials
- Career development for all personnel
- Vocational support, encouragement and a training culture
Interested? Please submit an up to date C.V. and covering letter outlining why you would like to join our practice to: email@example.com.
Informal enquiries and visits welcomed. Phone Stephen King or Judith Lakin on 01525 372571 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date – Friday 30 May 2014.